Strattera pills online
Where to buy aromasin in Honolulu online
Where to buy seroquel 50mg in Louisiana
Hamilton zyprexa 5mg shipping
Aricept and namenda side effects
Allopurinol and ibuprofen
What is graphic recording?
- it is often called graphic facilitation
- it was developed in the 1960’s to manage the personal dynamics and thinking of groups
- it records your meeting on a large sheet of paper on the wall
- uses words and images to record what has been said
- uses colours and layouts to link your ideas together
What type of work do we do?
- help plan future paths for individuals, groups and organisations
- minute meetings so all attendees can see what is being recorded
- draw up ideas and thoughts so they can be linked together
- draw up action plans that you sign up to
- record conferences and meetings in words and images
- can transcribe the image into a smaller poster sized graphic
- send on photos of your poster
- upload images to a private webpage for you
Why graphically record?
- the group can see plans and ideas emerge
- it is easily accessible to many different groups
- participants feel more involved and empowered
- you have a visually stimulating record
- graphic recording helps focus the groups attention
- graphic recording can also help create a collective group memory of an event.